We welcome anyone who has an interest in hand papermaking and related fields.
Your membership benefits include:
- Advance notice of information about Annual Meetings.
- Three issues of the Bull & Branch (our publication). We send out one print and two electronic issues per year.
- A listing in the FDH Membership directory.
- Exhibition opportunities open only to members.
- Voting privileges.
- Access to our blog for your announcements.
Friends of Dard Hunter Membership
- $10 of your membership fee goes directly to support the Dard Hunter collection at the Robert C. Williams Museum of Papermaking (this excludes student memberships). In addition to this support, we encourage our members to become members of the paper museum.
- Our membership year follows a calendar year from January 1 through December 31.
- The Friends of Dard Hunter is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
- Student: $25.00
- Individual: $50.00
- Family: $55.00
- Company/Institution: $85.00
- Patron: $100.00
- Sustaining: $500.00
- Life: $1,000.00 International (outside US): add $10.00 to your membership fee
To pay by check, you may download the PDF.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.